Wildeck has an innovative line of EdgeGard Dock Gates featuring a unique Folding-Rail design that protects wider openings than traditional dock gates and minimizes the required overhead gate clearance height.
Besides the low-profile folding gate, Wildeck also carries a heavy duty, Straight-Rail Dock Gate that the company claims, “…will out perform the majority of competitive units on the market today.”
- Code- compliant: Wildeck EdgeGard gates have been tested to withstand the 200 lbs., OSHA 1910.23 load force protection requirement.
- Safety Barrier: When properly anchored, they provide an effective barrier for equipment and personnel working near open dock doors, truck loading pits, or other hazardous areas
- For increased visibility, the gates have black safety stripping and a durable bright yellow polyurethane paint finish.
- When closed, the gates are 42” high (above floor level) and they are offered in four configurations to adapt to specific customer needs.
- The Heavy duty EdgeGard Straight-Rail Gate is available for either 8 ft. or 10 ft wide openings with the 10 ft wide gate requiring 167” of overhead height clearance when raised.
- The Straight-Rail Gate also features counterbalanced gas cylinders that make opening an effortless task.
- Wildeck’s EdgeGard Folding-Rail Gate is available for 10 ft or 12 ft wide openings and requires only 116” maximum height clearance
- Easy Operation: Wildeck’s EdgeGard Gates feature a smooth cantilever action that ensures easy operation and reduces operator fatigue.
- Convenient grip handles are provided for proper lifting
- Maximum Accessibility: The Folding-Rail Gate has a rubber floor wheel that guides and simplifies movement. When raised, the gate completely clears the protected opening offering unimpeded traffic flow and maximum accessibility. When closed, the gate is held securely in place and does not move.
Whether an opening is narrow, medium, or wide – Wildeck offers a solution for safe, convenient and fast movement of materials in warehouse, distributions centers, manufacturing facilities, storerooms, and many other applications.
Wildeck line of mezzanines offers a choice of optional accessories to match your needs such as railings, stairs, landing, swing gates, sliding gates, types of decking and more.