Starrco is the Industry Leader in Clean Room Systems
Starrco's interfacing walls, floors, ceilings and mechanical components will provide:
- Contaminant-free environment
- Control of air flow and filtration
- Control pressure
- Control temperature and humidity
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished
- Installation is completed quickly; with minimal mess, dust and disruption to your business.
Class 100 Clean Rooms
With Starrco Modular Clean Rooms, class 100 condition can easily be obtained. Our clean room systems allow you the flexibility to easily and conveniently: expand, reconfigure, or relocated as your needs change. .
Starrco modular clean rooms can be completely dismantled and relocated; therefore you get the tax advantage of 7 year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction. Check with your financial advisor.
Advantages and Benefits of Modular Construction:
- Installation in a fraction of the time of permanent construction methods. Saves times and Money
- All material is pre-cut, mitered, and completely finished. No taping, sanding, or painting.
- Load bearing capabilities, including 40' clear spans
- Class 100 - 100,000.
- Wall finishes include steel, aluminum, FRP, vinyl covered gypsum and hardboard
- Sound & Equipment Enclosures
- Automotive Industry
- Medical Device Assembly Areas
- Optic Industry
- Nano Technology
- Water Fab Production
- Composite Industry
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Animal Housing Labs
- Aerospace Industry
- CMM Rooms
- OIl Mist Enclosures
- Life Science Industry
- Meteorology Labs
- Environmental Rooms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
If you are looking for a quote, below is a form custom made to answer everything we need for a quick turnaround.