Wall-Mounted Jib Cranes:
Wall Mounted Jib Cranes do not require special foundation or floor space. Saving space for other work related activities only adds to the value this system can create. Also when you need to clear overhead space this system can fold out of the way until needed again. Capacities can range up to 5 tons with a crane rotation of 200 degrees.
- Existing wall columns can be used in most cases.
- Cost Savings: No need for costly foundations.
- Cranes can rotate up to 200 degrees, providing large coverage area.
- Spans up to 30 feet, providing large coverage area.
- 300 Series Wall-Mounted Jib - Cantilever: Offers greatest amount of clearance under and above I-Beam.
- 301 Series Wall-Mounted Jib - Tie Rod Supported: No support structure under the boom allowing hoists to travel virtually the whole length of the boom.
*** Available Kits and Brackets.
We have the tools and experience to make sure you get the right crane for your upcoming project.